COVID-19 Update: Revised Procedures
April 21, 2020
We have implemented the following to help protect our staff and clients during this challenge of COVID-19. We will maintain our regular business hours to be available to the needs of our clients and patients, but our lobby will be closed to the public.
- Please call (910) 484-7153 when you arrive for your appointment. One of our staff members will come to your vehicle and then bring the patient into the hospital for their examination. Please have your felines in a carrier for safe transportation.
- Following the examination, the veterinarian will call you and discuss their findings and recommendations. We will then proceed with the diagnostics and/or treatments as discussed.
- Payment will need to be taken care of over the telephone by credit card.
- Medications and treatments will be taken to your car by a staff member when they return your patient.
Prescription refills, food orders, and other supply needs can be called in and paid for ahead of time.
- Upon arrival, call (910) 484-7153. We will bring your items to your vehicle. You can also visit our Online Store to have supplements, food and prescription refills delivered directly to your home.
Please have patience with us as we do our very best to still provide excellent care for your loved ones while also protecting ours.